Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A post on Bodily Functions - Squeamers beware

This may constitute a TMI, but I... have acid reflux. It's pretty sucky. Feels like the base of your throat is getting a chemical burn - oh wait it is. Don't ask me how I know what a chemical burn feels like. We were all in high school chemistry, I'm sure you can guess.
I guess I did ask for it though... drinking grapefruit juice all day and then topping it off with brownies. What can I say? I needed some intense vitamin C, and I made brownies. They were yummy.

In other (related) news, in case you imagined otherwise, let me reassure you that having a cold + experiencing heightened allergic reactions because of said cold is not fun. If you ever need a witness on this point, I will testify. Sadly, it has gotten to the point that I'm more amused with the bumpiness of hives than anything else. It is amusing compared to the raw nerves on my nose, general muscle-ache, itchy ears, sore throat, inability to breathe properly, and the aforementioned chemical burn at the base of my throat.

Ok though, enough. My body screwing up is of no interest to anyone but me, I'm well aware. It's just that it's so rare that it ever DOES screw up that I feel the need to document it.

Anyway, the brownies were great.
um... yeah. I'm done now.
over 'n out.
PP

No comments: