Saturday, April 19, 2008

Notes

Well, today I registered for swim team. Yay! I am looking forward to learning how to swim... er, better than I do now. You know, learn how to actually SWIM, as opposed to knowing how to keep myself afloat and generally propel myself in the direction of my choice. ;) And oh, yeah! I didn't mention it last post, b/c it hadn't happened yet, but I learned how to bodysurf over spring break!! It was totally awesome! Catching the wave has such a different feel to it... and there is nothing, I repeat, nothing in this world like being carried toward shore by this watery force, looking to your side and seeing the wave-foam racing you in. Wow!! ok, I'm done. =)
In other news, I am going to get my driving permit this weekend. It will happen, and I am posting it on here as a sort of promise, to keep me from procrastinating any longer. There.
And now I am getting off of this sinkhole that is the internet and doing it!
ta-ta.
Happy Saturday to all!

P.S.: Accomplished! I am now licensed to drive vehicles under 10,000 pounds under the supervision of someone 21 years or older. Hurrah!! And I took a tour around the parking lot with my dad in (hopefully) my future car... so yeah, all in all, good day. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bodyboard... lo haces a proposito no? xDDDDDD

Sentiste la ola acercarse? Sentiste la ola bajo la tabla rugiendo, sentiste como te arrastraba, sentiste esa sensación de libertad de la que te hablaba? :D Espero que sí,y mucho mas! xD

Saludos!!!

PD: Te hablo en español porque no tengo ganas de currarme ara una redacción en ingles ;P

mandrews said...

Bodysurfing is fun! I can't wait for our oceans to warm up a bit! And hurray for a driver's permit! Good luck with that!!!

hannah said...

way to go!