Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Also-

- Writing stories is hard. Writing stories for a class and having lots of things that the story has to be is hard. Meh. I want to write a story for fun. But I have a feeling that that wouldn't be very interesting either, 'cause I always try to write my life, and who - really, who? - wants to read that?
Aside from you lovely blog-readers who know me, of course. But even then it doesn't count 'cause this isn't in story form, it's in... eh... reflection form. yeah.
xD

finals are so much fun y'all...
over 'n out.
E.O.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right. Writing is good when you are not required to do it. It is better when you can write about smething that you know about. I know so little; who wants to hear about my boring things? Do you know what? I am afraid that people will discover what a morbid, depressed, and antisocial person I am when they read what I can share about my life or the nuances that I attach to simple things. And, sometime I do not want people to know that much about me. It is not that it puts me at a disadvantage, but that it makes me feel defensive. That is it. I think all my life I have tried to avoid being in defensive positions. I suck at defending myself. My children I can do. Anyone else I can do. When it comes to me, I allow people to run me into the ground if they can make me feel defensive. Thank you for this moment of clarity.

Izzi Murder said...

I always realize how many storiesss i write that are abut high school.
:P
Its just too cheesy.
Ya know?