Friday, April 16, 2010

Updates

So, let's see... what has been happening to me recently...
Good heavens. How do I even put it into words? School as usual, of course, and developing new friendships, and keeping up old ones. I've been booked solid for so long that getting three hours or so to myself last night to just finish homework and do laundry and listen to music made me feel like a new person. And honestly, it was time: I don't think I'd done laundry in like, a month, and I was running simultaneously out of shorts, underwear and shirts. I ALMOST started wearing my bathing suit around, and that's what let me know that this had gone on for WAY too long. :P
Oh, and I have a new favorite song that I discovered. It's Chris Rice (no surprises there, xD) and has been around for a while, but it's the right song for now. =) It's called "Sleepyhead Sun" and I won't bother you by posting the lyrics, just go listen to it if you want.
I'm sure I have some thoughts racketing around in there (in my head I mean), but I really need to get dressed (what to wear?? it's been so long since I had a choice! :P) and get to class.
over 'n out.
E.O.

1 comment:

Izzi Murder said...

We just like tiwns. o.o
Haha.
I haven't done my laundry in like, weeks.
Haha.
My mom keeps yellin at me, aand my names Izzi.
;D
Izzi Murder.
Can you follow me on my bliog.
Im kinda new?
Haha