Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Discovery: Emma Wallace. She rocks.

So I'm not talking about this to many people, because it feels like something I'd resent someone for saying to me, BUT. Just about every morning I wake up to the knowledge that I have exactly the life I want, and couldn't ask for much, if anything, more. It's eerie and beautiful, and I am (more or less depending on the day, anyway) happy. That's right, I said it. Happy. Happy where I am. It's to the point where I love the feeling of waking up in the morning, with the sun streaming in my window so that the whole room glows, stretching and getting up.

On a more familiar note, I am, once again, avoiding schoolwork. I have two big projects and a take-home exam, none of which I want to face working at. But I'm cutting down my work-work hours anyway and forcing myself to, because ultimately, though I don't feel like being in school is really about school for me, if I don't keep up the grades, I don't get to stay here. So. Tally ho!

over 'n out.
E.O.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nuthin' wrong with being happy :)

& good luck on the projects :)