Sunday, March 21, 2010

Romantic Redirect

Over the past month or so, I've been gradually realizing that there's a guy on campus who's interested in me. We went on the same spring break service trip, and started talking there - quite in-depth talking, I might add. Afterward, he waited two days before contacting me to see if I wanted to hang out, which I did. And then, by accidents of when we decided to hang out and campus events, I ended up seeing him every day for four days in a row. Mind you, spring break was only a week ago. We also had plans to hang out again today, in the park.
So my question is this - is it awful that I'm glad it's raining? :P
He's a fascinating guy and all, and I like him a lot, it's just... I feel like we need to at least build some anticipation for the next time we hang out. New people don't usually come into your life that fast, that much! I know this week would have been a middle/high school girl's dream, but I am past that age, and though this is my first reciprocal romance, I need a breather.
over 'n out.
E.O.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not awful at all :) I'm sure no one can fault you for wanting to go at your own pace, whatever pace it is :)