Saturday, November 7, 2009

creepy crawlies

i have endured them occasionally crawling across my desk. i have forgiven them for wandering into my box of kitchen utensils. i have simply blown them off my keyboard, when they have dared to be so bold. i have simply squished the more careless explorers that somehow found a way onto my bed.
but this.
this is the last straw.
I am not a bug-squeamish person, and, as a rule, i like ants. I think they do the environment a favor by using things that people discard (like the ice-cream a kid drips on the pavement) and I like that they don't give a hoot about humans, and usually won't bite.
But THIS time! They have invaded my home and my personal space, and now they are making an ANT HIGHWAY into my beautiful, NEW coffee mug, which i used for tea the other day (and washed and then used for water).
THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

No comments: