Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bread!

Today, I made bread.
Me! Bread! Woah!
The recipe came from a dear dear friend of mine who promised me it was the easiest recipe in the world (if I had all the time in the world) and tasted as close to European bread as she has ever come across in the U.S. of A. - so of course, after the quiche-miracle of last week and with a recommendation like that, I just HAD to try it.
I am about to put the first loaf in the oven you guys.
The proof will be, not in the pudding, but in the loaf.
w00t!

p.s.: I wanted to post about this in my facebook status, but I already posted about the miracle quiche last week, and I really do not want to make myself sound too home-makerish. After all, I'M JUST TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO FEED MYSELF FOR CHEAP, YOU GUYS! Without overstepping my budget. Flour and yeast are cheap. Ready-made bread and pie crusts are not. Capiche?
Anyways;
bread!!! :D Yay!

No comments: