Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Studying + Twister = Awesome

How I would Like to Study/Write:
Come finals time I always, for some class or another, find somewhere I can spread out aaaaaalllllll my papers for that class so that I can really get a good look at them. I guess having a real-live bird's-eye-view of them makes me feel like I'll get a bird's-eye-view representation of the material in my head.
So if I had things my way, for this particular project, I'd have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge piece of white paper, as big as my livingroom floor, with all my translations printed out on it, so I could write all over it and crawl around on the floor, comparing, scribbling, pondering, referring back to the version by my feet... as if the whole thing were a gargantuan game of twister. Yeah.
It'd be fantastic.
But I don't have that much paper or that much tape. =*(
Still, a girl can dream.

No comments: