Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Typical

A typical night at the Obfuscation family house:
In the corner of the kitchen/dining/livingroom closest to the door, my father, working on the computer and watching TV on the internet.
In the corner with the most windows, opposite my father, my mother, watching TV on the intenet.
In the corner with the comfiest couch, my sister, checking facebook and watching TV on the internet.

I can tell they probably do this 75% of all the days in a week. And me? I'm sitting here at the kitchen table, blogging and waiting for it to be 8 already so I can get out of the house to somewhere where there is the sound of people talking to each other and enjoying one another's company. Sheesh. Has anyone heard of human interaction? Have I?

over 'n out.
E.O.

No comments: