Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wish

I wish life were simpler....
[read: I wish I could fast-forward my life 3 weeks so that I would a) be done with Methods class forever and ever amen! and b) not be in the state of pain/hormonal mood-swingy-ness of womanhood]

...and that I had more time to deal with things...
[read: get a job, get the rest of my financial aid done, do things I actually want to do like learn how to blow glass, help ppl do research on bilingual people, read interesting things, read for my classes, spend time with friends, spend time outside, go visit my friend who just had a baby, throw a proper baby shower for my other friend who is about to have a baby, go to Jordan, go to Seoul etc.]

...but as it is, I need to simply buckle down, read the articles for Methods, and squeeze an idea out of my infinitely dry, grumpy head before 6:30 - and try to let down as few people as humanly possible.

Tally ho...
~E.O.

p.s.: my groupmates don't like me much right now, but at least they can understand that no day is a good day when the walls of your uterus are shedding.

2 comments:

hannah said...

sooooo D had her baby? :)

TheMicrophone said...

yes she did! =) i'll forward you her text. =)