Monday, December 14, 2009

finals: what you can easily guess, but i'll tell you anyway

I want nothing more right now than to go downstairs and watch a movie.
Instead I have to
a) finish making diagrams for my paper
b) finish writing said paper
c) study for my final tomorrow at 8:30 AM,(which is also when the paper's due)
after which the horror of finals week will be officially over, and I can relax. For the next three weeks. And then a week of pure beauty and travel. And then another week or so, and then...
back onto the hamster-wheel, for another semester of college.

If I'm honest, I really love it. I love college, I love the knowledge that we get to put into our brains, and how the air is chock-full of possibilities. I find this little bubble-world beautiful.
But I really, really don't like how hard & fast finals week makes me work.
=(

2 comments:

hannah said...

guess what i did today?

i bought the complete collected poetry of robert frost.

i am a lit nerd. i know.

i'm so glad you feel that way about school. i think i will feel that way again ... soon-ish. :P

love you!

Eschew obfuscation! said...

hehehe. you wanna know a secret?
i actually have the collected poetry of ol' Robbie. a friend gave it to me though, and i'm sure i don't love it as much as you do/will. =)