Monday, December 21, 2009

huzzah!

What a simply marvelous evening! Dad came home, he brought turron and Lebkuchen, I watched a splendiferamazinglywonderful movie, AND my GPA is, momentarily, until the rest of the grades come in, above a 3.5!!! :D After a year and a half's hard work to get it up there!!
As for the movie, you should definitely go find Mrs. Pettigrew Lives for a Day, either online or in your local library (books, people, books. they still exist, you know, and they work quite well. There's even an entire sub-population in the world dedicated to preserving them and making sure they are kept nice and clean. These people are called conservators. Just FYI).
Also, I made a discovery today, which feels as if I may have made it before, so forgive me if I repeat myself, but this website, is quite fascinating. The linguist in me is titillated by the prospect of so much collected knowledge about languages and their writing systems.
anyway, enjoy! Or not, as your tastes may be.
gladness.
E.O.

1 comment:

hannah said...

hmmm, yes. great movie!