Saturday, December 19, 2009

status update

so I... just got called dysfunctional because I am "sadly afraid of becoming my mother"... and what's more, that was supposedly a positive thing, allowing the person who said it to relate to me better, and thus be able to be better friends. in the same conversation I was told that I should not let my bangs grow out, and that it was a bad idea for me to not wear glasses- by both of which comments she meant that a) i look better with bangs and b) i look better with glasses than without.
however.
i feel the need to record this as an example of the difference between two of my particular sets of friends.
sigh.
good night, world.


in other news, i've almost given myself carpal tunnel from knitting for hours on end. for someone who hasn't knitted in a year, and never knitted seriously, that was... strenuous and slightly on the foolish side. :P but i'm well into my second glove!

2 comments:

hannah said...

i did that the other day with my crocheting. my hands were cramping up from crocheting hats for hours on end. we should have a club!

Anonymous said...

ha ha carpal tunnel! it's great, ain't it?
if you ever need a wrist brace, i've got two. just saying. :P