Sunday, December 13, 2009

it's a secret...

... so unless you read my blog, you'll never know, but...
I've been actually dreaming about cameras. I've been dreaming, concretely, about getting to take pictures with one that was almost like my old one... only slightly better.... This is getting ridiculous! :S

So my conclusion is that, in order to preserve my sanity, i'm gonna buy a camera in the after-christmas sales, if my family doesn't give me one for christmas.
cameras. psh. you'd think i would use my dreams for something more important - or rather, I guess I didn't realize just how important having a camera IS to me. scary.
over 'n out.


*note to self: don't make a douglas. don't be that cruel.

1 comment:

hannah said...

kate, i'm asking for a camera for christmas. i just can't wait anymore. it's crazy, i know! because how i am supposed to do 365 unless i have a decent camera?

we are truly kindred spirits.