Friday, February 11, 2011

Best Friday

Began the day with
0. deciding that every Friday from now until the end of the semester I would take as a) a partial sabbath (in general) and b) a complete sabbath from methods work.
1. the heat at my apartment being fixed.
2. reading a fascinating novel for my korean history class.
Proceeded to hang out with:
3. Emily, at the thrift store
4. G.H. (a surprise, as I was leaving Emily's place)
5. Grace (also a surprise- I had forgotten we were gonna have lunch)
6. Stacey, Karen, Bethaney, and Onyi
Then
7. went to a thoroughly pleasant work meeting and
8. went to hang out some more with Bethaney, Stacey, and Onyi, with the addition of Trisha (and had some deep-ish conversation to boot).
After which
9. toodled around on the piano @ the music school (no more piano-aphasia! woohoo!!)
10. made delicious (!) thai noodle dinner from scratch while
11. listening to a fun/funny audiobook.

I could not ask for a better Friday. And what's more- there are many more wonderful Fridays to come! =) I just HAD to document it, so I'll remember.

No comments: