Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Patternful Weekend


Seriously, you guys. I don't do this on purpose!! It just happens when I don't care how I look.






IN other news, (well- news....) It's looking like my typical Saturday = pick-everything-up-day
is turning into a
clean up/take the trash out/clean the kitchen/cook/do laundry/avoid cleaning the bathroom day.
Which is a far cry from just picking up the random clothes and papers that had a wild party in my room while I was out.

Maintenance is tough, y'all. I heard someone say yesterday that our generation is one of the first to not spend tons of time outdoors. Which seems foolish, 'cause YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN THE WOODS. Just sayin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this study grows along the paths which birds fly ~
A bird in flight is always a soul-lifting sight.
Watch for the hawk
the sparrow
the gull
a robin or a piper: seeing them soar or flit (as the case may be) will surely gladden your eyes (the eyes that connect directly with your soul) and make you smile.
A bird in flight is a picture of joy.
~ and if it grows along the paths which birds fly,
then this study is simple, powerful, attractive, and beautifully designed.

No comments: