Saturday, February 5, 2011

methods report = jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw-puzzle successfully avoided for 2h. It is now time to stick my nose on the grindstone and make things happen.
time to clobber some ideas into shape!
3- 2- 1- go!

Confessions of a College Student
On weekends or when no-one is going to see me, I like to dress in the brightest-colored garments I own. Think purple or pink pants, sky blue sweatshirts, neon orange socks, grass-green shirts, or magenta vests. Nevermind sophies or school sweatshirts or oversized white T-shirts. THE MORE COLORFUL THE BETTER. It's like someone poured the United Colors of Benetton logo into my brain and my secret identity is therefore that of an easter egg.
Also- in winter, this effect is exacerbated by the lack of color outside my windows. If the outside world isn't green and gorgeous, I feel the need to fix that by clothing my extremities with color.
Today: purple sweatpants, white-and-green striped long-sleeve shirt (think where's waldo, but green), pink, green, white, and black striped slippers. I was wearing one striped and one flower-patterned sock, but then it got too warm. :P

No comments: