Sunday, November 21, 2010

list of...

...things I don't want to deal with:

1. the pilot light on my heater being out (with no hint as to how to light the stupid thing again, not to mention where exactly it is located).

2. my dryer being broken (and my landlord's home warranty company being veeery particular about contractors and also conveniently closed-mouthed about it)

3. my project for literacy class (surprise, I don't want to do my work for literacy class. Who'd've thought?)

it may not seem like it, but those three things are pretty, um... large.

yikes!
____________

P.S.: Fortunately my dad loves me and helped me deal with the pilot light. That's one thing off the list? Maybe? - maybe 'cause he told me to call my landlord already and get the thing checked. =(
haha, I thought I had good news to add, but... well, maybe not. :P

No comments: