Monday, November 1, 2010

For the moment

I miss you, you turd.

I wish I could forgive you for being gone, and ignoring the fact that you live in the 21st century. I'm working on it, if for no other reason than it will be better for my own spirit to be rid of this hurt caused by missing you, wishing you would remember me fondly in a way that communicated itself to myself, somehow. I'm trying, now, to forgive you.

But right now, until God kicks in, I really only have one word for you, turd.

I had another one, but it floated away, because turd just fits so well.

Turd.

There.

____________

On a different note, there is something else I would like to say, not to the aforementioned, specifically, but to everyone.

Don't let wishful thinking influence or interrupt your goodbyes. If you must say goodbye, be strong and just say it: Goodbye.
That is the kindest thing you can do.

No comments: